Clearer Messaging • More Leads • Improved Conversions
A 3 week engagement that will give you a detailed blueprint of what to change on your homepage to start bringing more leads immediately.
Is your website bringing in virtually no leads and you don’t know what to do about it?
- You feel like you’re wasting money on your website
- You can’t remember the last time someone submitted the contact form
- You know you need to change something, but you don’t know what to do
- Imagine knowing exactly what words to put on your homepage to start bringing more leads
Imagine using your website to prepare your prospect to buy from you.
- You knew how to get the most bang-for-the-buck when spending money on your website
- You started to get leads flowing in from your website on a regular basis
- You knew exactly what to change on your website to get it working for you
The 7-Second Homepage Blueprint might be for you if:
You're looking to uncover the words you need to increase your incoming leads.
The 7-Second Homepage Blueprint includes:
- Vision Clarified
- Marketing position identified
- Fast Pitch Elevator Statement
- StoryBrand BrandScript
- Brand Message / Tagline
- Lead generator ideas
- Email topic starters
Engagement: 3-4 weeks*
I will send you a zoom recording of every call and notes of our meeting within 48 hours.
Here's how it works:
We meet on Zoom for a 60-minute kickoff call:
- In addition to you (the business owner), I encourage you to invite your top sales people.
- I will ask you and your team specific questions about your business, your backstory, your customers, and your goals.
- We will establish a baseline for your current lead flow and look for low hanging fruit to increase your numbers.
- We will go through your site using screen share to identify obvious areas of improvement.
We have a second call to craft your elevator pitch:
- I’ll give you a pre-call worksheet to complete
- We jump on a call to craft a compelling elevator pitch based on your worksheet
I create a homepage blueprint that includes:
- A Word document with taglines, headlines, body copy, button labels, and form fields that you (or your web designer) can paste right into your existing home page.
- A rough homepage design that shows your new copy in context with a clear customer path that makes it easy to buy from you.
We meet in Zoom to review your homepage blueprint and make sure you don’t have any questions.
- You are welcome to record the call for internal use.
- You are welcome to invite your web designer to the call.
What You Can Expect
Zoom video calls:
Video calls are integral to understanding your vision and creating an authentic voice and tone for the writing. Calls will be recorded and emailed to you after each session review.
An agenda will be sent before each call that will highlight the priority and goal of our call, and follow-up with any notes, and action items for you to work on. Please open and review the agenda BEFORE each call so you are prepared and ready to discuss / confirm the priority for the day.
It’s critical that we prepare in advance for each call so that we get the most value out of our time together and move the process forward. If you have anything you’d like to add to the agenda or would like us to review, please send in advance of our call or just add to the google doc.
All work is done through Google Drive. Using Google’s Suite of tools will help us work collaboratively and move the process along, even when we are not on a call.
Please do not re-create the assignments in Word doc and send back as an attachment. If you have any questions, please reach out and we’ll show you how to work with the Google docs.
Called ‘action items’, these are followup assignments based on our calls that will further help clarify your vision and message. This may include researching competitors, working on your Fast Pitch, or providing feedback on work or writing we are completing for you.
In order to keep the process moving and meet agreed timelines, we request feedback, comments or approval within 24-48 hours whenever possible.
7 days of revisions.
How to Get Started
- Click the button below to pay and book a kickoff call in my calendar or email me at [email protected]
- You complete a questionnaire about your business
- We jump on our kickoff call with you and your team
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Don’t worry, you’re covered by my 100% money-back guarantee. If at the conclusion of our kickoff call, you don’t think the Homepage Blueprint is right for you, just let me know and I’ll refund you in full.
Here's what people are saying:
"We now have a website that articulates our value prop to patients as well as to investors and partners. We’ve received phenomenal feedback saying things like “I saw your website and felt like you were the only company that understood what I was going through."
"Kevin took the time to truly understand our strategic business and creative needs. He delivered many options, including content to help push us outside our comfort zone, ultimately delivering exactly what we needed. The entire team really enjoyed working with him. I would not hesitate to work with Kevin again and would highly recommend him to others.
Business Development, Strategy, Lifetouch
It’s challenging finding a copywriter that can get the messaging right. Kevin knows how to put into words what most people struggle to communicate. I get the confidence in knowing he always has my back.
Executive Creative Director, Founder, Sussner Design Co.
Q: What happens after I pay?
Once you submit your payment, you'll receive a link to schedule an appointment in my calendar. The kickoff typically takes less than 60 minutes but we'll book the full hour just in case.
Q: What if I’m not happy with our kickoff call?—If you’re not happy with our kickoff call, just say the word and I’ll refund your money in full. No harm, no foul!
Q: Will you update our website for us?—No. This is about identifying what’s broken on your homepage and blueprinting a solution. You can take this information to your web person or fix it yourself. If you’d like more hands-on assistance, you might want to check out my more expensive offerings.
Q: Will you sign an NDA before we speak?
Q: How long before I see results?—You’ll need to implement the blueprint before you can expect to see an increase in leads, but if you have good traffic, the increase can be immediate.
Q: Will you update my website for me?
No. You will have a highly detailed rough page design (called a wireframe) that your web person (or one of our vetted designer/developers) can easily follow and rarely feel the need to change.
Q: I still have questions!
Great! I have answers 🙂 Please email me at [email protected] and I’ll get you sorted out ASAP.
Who’s this Kevin guy anyway?
Hi, I'm Kevin Freidberg.
After 17 years working for world-famous advertising agencies I came to one conclusion:
Anyone will write a website for your business.
No one will write a website for your prospect.
And prospects are the whole reason you're in business!
I am relentlessly focused on uncovering the magic of your business and sharing it with customers who care.
- 350+ Clients Served
- Trusted by over 200 small businesses, startups and Fortune 500 Brands
- 75+ Websites Launched
- 17 years Working with Business Owners and Sales Teams
This is your last chance!
You’re running out of web page! Don’t let writer’s block prevent you from turning your homepage into a lean mean lead generating machine! Book your 7-Second Homepage Blueprint now:
To maintain a high level of service, I only take on 2 new clients per month. Book a time to chat so you don’t have to wait for months to find out what to do about your website.