NOTE: I cannot take full credit for these websites. It was a true collaboration between my clients and myself. Having an outside perspective is what gets your website done on time and makes you feel good about it. Case in point, I didn’t even write my own website by myself. Co-writer credit goes to my assistant Oshane Panton.
Email Coaching Portfolio
Solopreneurs that I’ve collaborated with to create a habit of writing quickly to get their business words out and book more calendar appointments from their website.
- Melissa DeLay’s Spill the Truth
- Jonathan Banks’s Our Best World
- Chip Cooper’s 2-Minute Marketing Compliance
- Travis Jones’s SmartHomeowner
- Sam Glynn’s Cyber Without Insanity
More Rockstar Emailers to Check Out
The best way to get started writing your own consistent email quickly (in no more than 25 minutes a day) is to subscribe to quality emailing.
Here are more emailers getting it done with speed, consistency and high quality.
- Jonathan Stark’s Daily List
- John Dick’s What We’re Seeing
- Dan Oshinksy’s Not a Newsletter
- Ton Dobbe’s Daily Reflection
- Clean Comedians’ E-museletter
- Jenna Banks’s Love Notes to Myself
- Catherine Brown’s How Good Humans Sell
- Joonas Heikkinen’s 60 Beats Daily Email
- Rod Aparicio’s Finding the Gap
- Mark Howell’s Darke Cloud Solutions
- Geraldine Carter’s Daily Mailing List for CPAs
My Real Portfolio
I am immensely proud of the websites I’ve created with my clients along with the website you’re reading. But the best indicator of the value I can bring is my daily email. I’ve placed my entire business on it. It showcases my reliability, quality of writing, and that I practice what I preach. If you’d like to see the latest of what I offer and how I offer it, subscribe here
Hi! I’m Kevin Freidberg and I was a copywriter, creative director and independent contractor for 15 years. I’ve worked for some of the most prestigious ad agencies in the world including BBDO, Ogilvy, and Zeus Jones on brands including Target, Disney, HBO, 3M and Fox Sports. I’ve also written for The New York Times and the Dallas Cowboys.
You can check out my press page for more info.
In my first year as a solopreneur, I increased my high-value bookings by 10x simply by rewriting the first 7 seconds of my website. I have over a decade of real-world experience successfully applying a 7-second writing practice to my own consulting work and the 100+ business owners I have counseled. These days I routinely book at least 5 high-value appointments per week from my website.
The unconscious acceptance of websites that don’t lead directly to sales calls is a collective delusion that literally keeps me up at night. In fact, I consider it my mission in life to create websites that
book more high-value calendar appointments.
Care to join me? I’m here.