The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organizers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Kevin Freidberg is a former freelance copywriter who is on a mission to get websites to do their job – book high-value calendar appointments. He writes a daily newsletter on websites for independent professionals.
Sample Questions for Kevin
- Why is it so hard to write a website period, much less one that actually gets people to contact you?
- Why do most people never get leads from their website?
- Why doesn’t SEO help a solopreneur get leads?
- What’s the alternative?
- What’s one change people can make to their website right now that would help them get more appointments from their website?
- How do we get prospects interested in what we do without boring the pants off of them? Or ourselves?
- What can people do to get better at closing when they do land appointments?
- How can they get higher-value calls from their website?
- Why 7 seconds?
Facts about Kevin
- I was raised by my supposedly lifelong (foreshadowing!) dad after my parents divorced when I was 3.
- My grandfather was a rabbi.
- My first job out of college was working for the sitcom “King of the Hill.”
- I got published in the New York Times Magazine by cold-calling the front desk.
- My parents got back together 4 years ago – 45 years after being divorced.
More words from Kevin
KIND WORDS FROM CLIENTS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND FANS
I recommend you go with Kevin. He taught me about value and how to best think about it. The one on one coaching was easy to implement, easy to get started with great customer care.