As soon as you get on the call, tell your prospect how long you plan to keep them, so that you can both relax.
What if I told you that this email was going to be:
10. Ten lines total
9. Where I explain that one of the benefits of our time together
8. Is knowing that there’s a definite end
7. That will allow you to budget your time wisely
6. And feel like your time is both respected
5. And valued
4. So that even if our time together is amazing
3. You’ll feel that much better about agreeing to another appointment
2. Knowing I made sure you made it to your next meeting
1. And helped you meet your other obligations.
Having trouble getting your team aligned on your website?
Start by focusing on the one thing you can all agree on: The Prospect Comes First: 7 Questions to Answer Before You Write One Word on Your Website*
Know someone with a website that’s not converting? Kindly forward them this email 🙂
Any questions? Reply to this email and we’ll get you squared away 🙂
*SPOILER ALERT: A lot of the words from your answers will wind up on your website
Copyright © 2022 7-Second Websites, All rights reserved.
I send daily emails. Too much? No problem—click here:
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 729 N Washington Ave., Suite 07126, Minneapolis, MN 55401