If you don’t write at least 20% of your website, you’re not going to like the other 80%.
And here’s one very simple reason why:
It won’t sound like you.
See if this helps …
Hire a writer
Who gives you a very specific thing to write about
The space and time to do it
Without any judgement whatsoever
So that you can only succeed.
P.S. I call it “writing inside the box” and it looks like this (used with permission by the client)
Having trouble getting your team aligned on your website?
Start by focusing on the one thing you can all agree on: The Prospect Comes First: 7 Questions to Answer Before You Write One Word on Your Website*
Know someone with a website that’s not converting? Kindly forward them this email 🙂
Any questions? Reply to this email and we’ll get you squared away 🙂
*SPOILER ALERT: A lot of the words from your answers will wind up on your website
Copyright © 2022 7-Second Websites, All rights reserved.
I send daily emails. Too much? No problem—click here:
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 729 N Washington Ave., Suite 07126, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Share this page on LinkedIn – Browse the Archive